I’m a writer, author, editor and journalist based at the Jersey shore.
I have over 25 years experience in the research and writing of consumer-oriented articles for major newspapers, national magazines and online publications on food additives, health, alternative medicine and natural remedies.
Other areas I’m well versed in include web copy, photography and blogging. My research skills are impeccable, often resulting in articles with solid, fact-based information being revealed to the public for the first time.
My experience spans creative partnerships with international corporations, Internet-only businesses, non-profits and individuals.
My most recent gig was a five-year affiliation with the NewMarket Group as a ghostwriter for blog content on a wide variety of health-related subjects signed off by the company president. I crafted two editorials a day, four days a week (totaling well over 1,500 articles). They were both emailed to a mega-subscriber base as well as being published at the website. In that capacity, I was responsible for both the writing and research, as well as generating topic ideas.
Other successful ventures include:
- Digital journalist and graphic artist for Food Identity Theft, a project of the non-profit, Washington, D.C. based Citizens for Health.
- Blogger for the Wild Oats brand of organic foods.
- Online media development /writer for Pet Promise pet food, a Nestle Purina PetCare brand.
- Blogger, editor and creative consultant for entrepreneur Anthony Zolezzi, former CEO at Twinlab.
- Logo creation, graphic and web design for the non-profit Truth in Labeling Campaign.
- Complete photo and web coverage for the Beach Haven Marlin &Tuna Club for their featured yearly event, The White Marlin Invitational Tournament.
My volunteer experience includes a long-time affiliation with the Friends of the Southern Ocean County Animal Shelter, Alliance for a Living Ocean, and the Truth in Labeling Campaign.
I’m also well-versed in crafting pet-related articles — especially whenever a compelling story can help a dog or cat find a good and loving home.
If you’re looking for a writer who gets the job done with efficiency and exceptional creativity, works well with others and doesn’t balk at doing revisions, providing back-up or going through the tangle of legal-department approvals, send me a note.